Foundation Piling’s skilled engineering team can design the most cost-effective solutions for your underpinning or foundation needs and help you to solve the most technically demanding problems.
With our comprehensive range of restricted access equipment and techniques, we can gain access to the most restricted sites and install a range of mini pile types and diameters tailor made for your foundation requirements.
With over 30 years’ experience as one of the UK’s leading specialist underpinning contractors, few projects, large or small, are outside Foundation Piling’s capabilities.
Our comprehensive services can include:
- Preliminary structural survey.
- Full In-House design.
- Our capabilities include piled raft and cantilever schemes for both heave and subsidence situations.
- A Comprehensive range of restricted access equipment is available to accommodate the most restricted sites.
- Building Regulation Submission.
- Conventional or piled solution.
- All specialist reinforced concrete works.
- Structural Repair and a full building reinstatement package if required.
For full details of our minipiling capabilities see our ‘Restricted Access Techniques’
© Copyright 2011 Foundation Piling Ltd | Mini Piling and Underpinning in the UK and Ireland