Foundation Piling Solutions Manchester and in the North
Foundation Piling Professionals offering Foundation Piling Solutions in Manchester and in the North or anywhere in the UK, Europe or Worldwide.
Foundation Piling is a specialist, independent piling & geotechnical engineering contractor. We have been supplying a high-quality design and build service to the construction and civil engineering industry for over 35 years.
We offer a variety of piling services to aid in building sturdy and dependable designs. Our piling methods will fit every need, using our comprehensive collection of piling approaches to ensure that we effectively fulfil your foundation and piling requirements.
Our Foundation Piling Solutions Include:
- Bearing Piles – We have several procedures at our fingertips for planning and building bearing piles in any ground condition you want. Foundation Piling Ltd has the experience and expertise which will net you the most sustainable and cost-efficient remedy to your foundation requirements whilst remaining eco-friendly. Our bearing pile collection contains such piles as CFA Bored Piles, Top Driven Piles, Mini Piles, and Tripod Bored Piling.
- Basement Construction – If you need a basement inside a new build or one incorporated into building footprints that are already there, we are the business with the equipment and know-how to achieve it. We can develop a basement near a current structure as we make use of low vibration piling methods that don’t compromise the structural integrity of the adjacent building while development is happening. The range of rigs we have access to is suitable for setting up basements within the inner city, restricted or not, and we are experts in developing basements applying embedded piled wall structure. Along with sound structural support, our pilings make for excellent retaining walls to help keep out unwanted water from entering your basement. Both in permanent and temporary scenarios concerning retaining walls, Foundation Piling has an extensive variety of solutions to utilise in tandem with our piling to address any problem.
- Retaining Walls – We have many options and techniques available to provide you with the very best retaining walls to meet your needs. The services we have readily available for use in constructing retaining walls incorporate contiguous bored pile walls, soil nailing, soil mixing, electro-osmosis, and more.
- Slope Stability – Erosion is a natural event for land everywhere, although when slopes deteriorate it can cause serious challenges. If replenishing the lost mass isn’t an option an additional solution should be taken into consideration. When you come to Foundation Piling with a slope stability situation, we can respond with an array of feasible methods, varying from the easy and small-scale soil nailing to the larger-scale, dependable, and complex fully reinforced bored piling. If you have your resolution already drafted, we are able to complete a build only solution request for you as per your given requirements. If not, we are able to complete both design and provide the construction for the stabilising of the slope. With our stability assessment, we supply you with the most efficient solution to ensure the targeted slope preserves its stability for the greatest time attainable.
- Underpinning – When your foundation demands modification, generally due to the original foundation no longer being sufficiently strong enough for your building which it supports, underpinning the foundation is usually a viable choice for preserving your building’s structural integrity. If the building undergoes additional development, or the foundation deteriorates as a result of outside forces, underpinning it with additional support will save you from pricey repairs down the road if something happens with your building’s foundation that leads to damage. Our extensive choice of apparatus especially suitable for accessing otherwise restricted areas ensures that we can build where many businesses simply lack the capability.
- CFA Piling – Contiguous Flight Augur Piling is useful for when piling needs to make it through such problematic material as clay( along with other non-cohesive materials that bear water similar to clay. We are the UK’s best CFA piling contractors.
- Rotary Bored Piling – This method of piling is more effective than other methods when pitted against hard, solid rock, as well as on occasion, boulders. It may also do the job when a smaller amount of room is needed than a CFA rig is suitable.
- Augur Displacement Piling – When you require a low impact means to fix your piling situations, augur displacement piling creates significantly less soil to be removed. This is invaluable for both the quality of life around the building location as well as avoiding shaking up the foundation of surrounding structures.
- Ground Anchors – When buildings are in need of repair or replacement, ground anchors can be drilled into the structure to provide an immediate form of relief for the structure.
- Mini Piling – When size is an issue for piling rig setup, mini piling is the ideal solution. Although drastically small compared to regular configurations, mini piling can still complete the job to full satisfaction.
- Ductile Iron Tube Piling – This piling technique is equally quick and very successful. By using a hydraulic hammer enables it to generate no spoil while generating small vibration, like augur displacement piling.
- Screw Piles – Screw piles lack the reliance on concrete or grout that other kinds have, meaning they are ideal for quick and simple development when the time is of the essence.
- Soil Nailing – Soil nailing is often a resolution when a customer is looking for a compact but efficient solution that can stand on its own. It’s primarily used when a slope needs to be reinforced against erosion, and quite often whenever a slope is being built on.
- Rock Anchors and ODEX – These systems enable you to drill into solid rock and in addition reinforce the rock if necessary. It is comparable to a heavy-duty soil nailing system, but with a drill to back it up.
- Tripod Piling – When piling needs to be conducted on unstable terrain, a tripod system can be used to supply support to ensure that piling can still be carried out.
At Foundation Piling we understand that every build and project is different so our wide range of piling techniques are always adapted to suit every job. Our engineers have the experience and qualifications necessary to plan and manage every job safely and to building standards and regulations, Based close to Chester, with offices in London and Bristol, we can provide you with our expertise throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. For more information on any of our expert services or if you are looking for Foundation Piling Solutions in Manchester, telephone our Bristol office on 01454 412 300.