Our Environmental Credentials
- We eliminate (or minimise) spoil removed from the ground by using small displacement driven ductile iron piles, driven BSP or grundomat driven piles, or displacement auger piles. All of these give high load capacities for a very small ground footprint, and for small usage of new raw materials.
- We utilise timber piles that are either from recycled material, or from sustainable sources under the FSC banner.
- Where possible in temporary works we use helical screw piles which can be removed following use.
- We design to optimise the capacities of the steel we use, and recycle all of our waste steel, either generated from fabrication or returned from site.
- We will utilise the inclusion of lime piles to give a significantly enhanced bearing capacities, utilising a natural material for ground improvement.
- In conjunction with lime piles, we will use electro-osmosis techniques to give improved ground strengths.
- Limiting our waste- waste produced by our site operations is minimal.
- Any waste materials/steel is returned to head office compound.
- Plant is frequently and regularly serviced to minimise fuel consumption and emissions.
- Drilling is performed with either water or foam where practical to minimise dust emissions, or we will use dust collection units on rigs.
- In environments such as live retail units, we utilise noise suppression units on rigs and fume extraction on exhausts.
- In extremely sensitive areas, electrically operated equipment is used.
@ Copyright 2011 Foundation Piling Ltd | Piling Contractors in the UK and Ireland
Listed in the YFS business directory in the Open Site Piling Owestry and Restricted Access Micropiling Owestry categories
© Copyright 2011 Foundation Piling Ltd | Piling Contractors in the UK and Ireland
Our Crazy Skills